Friday, January 15, 2016

Mind Meld: A McClelland & Ouellette Collaboration

 

(Russ Ouellette) Some time ago, Eric approached me with an idea. He asked me what I thought about getting together with Mike McNiel of McClelland to work on some blends. I said that I loved the idea, but I know how busy Mike and Mary are, and I wondered if we would be able to find the time to pull it off.
Eric talked to them and they agreed that it would be a fun project, so they sent me some of their amazing tobaccos, and I came up with a number of blends. After a little back-and-forth, we finalized six tobaccos - two Virginia-based blends, two Latakia-based, and two aromatic tobaccos. Mary came up with a great name for the series, so we're glad to introduce you to Mike and Russ - The Mind Meld. Continued

No comments: