Friday, November 19, 2010

Burn Cigar Lounge to open at the Mercato in Naples


(naplesnews.com) The Rocky Patel Premium Cigar Company announced today the grand opening of Rocky Patel’s first cigar bar – Burn, an evolution in lounges. Several private events are currently scheduled, but the official Grand Opening of Burn for the public is Friday, November 19.
“The concept of Burn has been in the works for several years,” said Rocky Patel, President and CEO of Rocky Patel Premium Cigars. “Featuring a design that draws on an exotic mix of Mediterranean, Asian and Cuban cultures, Burn is a sanctuary for those that enjoy fine cigars and premium spirits.” ... Burn is located in Naples, Florida, in the Mercato at 9110 Strada Place. Burn will be open 7 days a week from 11:00AM to 2:00AM. Continued

1 comment:

Tim Ryan said...

I've only had the pleasure of going twice since it has opened, once by myself and the second time I brought a friend, but I would not mind in the least if I got to spend some time here over the years. It is a fine establishment and one that I hope becomes a staple in the community. Cheers guys.