Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snus Tobacco Review: N&J Black Tarmac


(Snus Girl) I wanted something Dark, strong and sexy while I watched the latest episode of Amish Mafia. I scoured my fridge and freezer for a snus that could live up to all the theatrical staged drama, and also reminded me of my trip to Lancaster County a few months ago. As it turned out I had the prefect snus staring at me from the butter case. Black Tarmac! That sounds so amazingly appetizing and I was really looking forward to touching, smelling and tasting. It brought me instant flashbacks of driving down the old Philadelphia Pike, Intercourse PA, in a rickety old buggy drawn by a totally unruly horse and dreading that the tailgate was going to fly open at any time and my face was going to meet the tarmac AND I ate plenty of Amish licorice twists while I was there so this was a perfect win win. Continued

No comments: