Saturday, September 13, 2014

Brown Army Men Under The Porch (Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired Tobacco in a Parker Billiard Military Mount)

 

(Smoking Jacket) ... Opening the tin, I’m immediately enchanted by the sweet, fermented natural tobacco aroma, and by enchanted, I mean ENCHANTED!  If this tobacco tastes half as good as it smells, I know I’m going to be in for a serious treat!
The gold foil wrapped flakes of very dark brown, and tan, are arranged in the box in three 2/3 width stacks, and the moisture from the can has caused the center stack to stick together.  Again, I have to mention the aroma, wow!
Taking two flakes, I use the fold and stuff method to fill my Parker billiard military mount, and stop to sniff the can again.  Did I mention how good this tobacco smells? Continued

No comments: