Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Rediscovery of a Pipe

 

(Talking Tobacco) If you’re a pipe smoker like me and have been collecting pipes and related paraphernalia for as long as I have, you’re bound to have come across a pipe in your collection that you’ve forgotten or overlooked. I’ve not kept track, but I bet that I’ve purchased, traded and owned thousands of pipes in the past 30 years. My current collection is small by comparison to what it was a few years ago. Even so, with so many…it’s easy to misplace and/or overlook a pipe among the crowd.
Recently while sorting my pipe collection, I came across a pipe I distinctly recall buying, but never really smoked it much. It’s a medium sized Calabash shape from L.J. Peretti located at 2½ Park Square in Boston, MA. Continued

Photo via paws22
 

No comments: