Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pioner Snuff (snus) Review


(Snus Girl) ... Hmmm an Asian Tobacco, and a good one at that! I wasn’t too sure about this one. The only snuff I have ever heard of is a powered variety my father kept in a small antique ivory snuff bullet and administered into his nose with a tiny spoon. It never looked really appealing to me and tobacco residue is the last thing I want in my nasal cavity. I was happy to see that when I opened the lid (which was really difficult due to my lack of fingernails), there was a fine thick black snus that had a really earthy delicious odor. This got me both curious and excited.
I read that it comes from Swedish Snus makers who moved to Laos, to cater to the myriad of European travelers who frequent South East Asia each year. Continued

No comments: