Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cigar Review: Tatuaje ‘The Boris’



(Cigar Photography) This week we have looked deeper into the coolidor and selected a cigar through which we can celebrate another Fall and upcoming Halloween. The lucky specimen is Tatuaje ‘Boris’, a spin-off ‘Actor Series’ project to extremely successful ‘Monster Series’ project. The ‘Boris’ is named after William Henry Pratt aka. Boris Karloff (Frankenstein’s monster in Frankenstein). I have smoked ~5 samples prior to opening this box so I knew exactly what I was up against this time.
Visually, Tatuaje ‘Boris’ was not the prettiest kid on the block. When I smoked my first sample, I laughed and wondered “Did someone forgot to cover the binder with a silky wrapper ?” Continued


Photo via Let's Not Talk About Movies

No comments: